Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Belladonna Feature Dancing at City of Industry Spearmint Rhino March 11-13th.


Holy shit! This weekend Belladonna will be feature dancing at the Spearmint Rhino in the city of Industry! How fuckin cool is that!?!?! I've been wanting to see Belladonna Feature Dance for the LONGEST TIME! Sucks that I have to work that weekend! UGH!!! NO!!!

Maybe I can rally up some of my co workers to wanna go out there and check out Belladonna dance! I've heard from various people that have seen Bella feature dance say that it is worth checking out. Ugh, what to dooooooo!?!?!?!?!?!?

OK, this will be my goal for the rest of this week. I'm gonna try and find some of my friends to wanna go and check it out. It will be a fuckin adventure. I know tons of my friends that think Belladonna is the shit and would probably be down to bust a mission to the city of Industry and watch one of the best adult stars get everyone in the room hot, wet, and HARD. I got a couple of days to work my magic. Hopefully people will wanna go!

If you're a Belladonna lover like I am, if you ever wanna know why Bella is the best, or simply, to get watch a beautiful woman dance for you, check out her shows this weekend! Shows start THURSDAY!

Check out the pic above for more info. Also check out Spearmint Rhino's site for info as well.

Dont forget to take a gander at Belladonna's official site and Twitter page!

No comments:

Post a Comment