Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anonymous Cock.

Yesterday on Formspring a person anonymously asked me if they sent me a picture of their cock would I post it on my Twitpic account. I didn't agree to it BUT I did tell the person that if they emailed me a pic of their cock I would post it up on my blog. I posted my email and didn't think much of it. Now if you don't know about Formspring its pretty simple. Formspring is a website where you create a profile and people can send you questions anonymously. :P I usually get really filthy questions and I answer them honestly. Hee hee...

Well, to my surprise, Someone out there sent me a picture of their cock! Not only that, two other guys sent me pics of their cocks as well. I thought it was pretty fuckin funny and cool that those guys were generous enough to anonymously send me pics of their hot dicks. I said I would post them on my blog so HERE THEY ARE!

Anonymous Cock #1
DAMN! Look at this awesome uncut cock! Love that my first Anonymous cock was uncut! Thick too. :P


Anonymous Cock #2
Nice! Another big, thick, COCK!


Anonymous Cock #3
HOLY FUCK! look at THIS ONE! can you say...SLURP? :P

There you have it. Three anonymous cocks I got yesterday. I kinda like this. If anyone else wants to send me pics of their cocks anonymously and be featured on my blog feel free to shoot me an email at spizznider@gmail.com. I will be more than happy to write a blog about your cock. HAHAHAHAAA! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment