Saturday, March 14, 2009

YOUNG HARLOTS: GANGBANG OUT NOW!!!



I was very excited Friday Morning when I saw that Harmony Films YOUNG HARLOTS: GANGBANG was sitting on the new release section in the warehouse. I actually let out a gasp when I saw them on the shelves. I grabbed some copies and headed straight to AFO to put them out on the new release wall.

Once again, Harmony Films doesn't dissapoint with the box cover. Amber Rayne looks tasty in her school girl get up. I love how the men's faces in the background are covered in shadows. I also like how they are all lined up right behind Amber. The guys in the background look like they mean business. They look all tough and manly compared to the Amber's little frame. I bet each one of those men are gonna have quite some time with this little Harlot! Oh yeah, My boys Tommy Gunn and Marcus London are in this movie too. FUCK YEAH! Now that really makes me want to see it.

Can't wait to see this film!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, thanks for sharing with us.
    Halloween Sale 2022! Sex Dolls For Sale Get up to 50% off on sex dolls at JS Dolls. Start exploring right now.

    ReplyDelete