Friday, March 6, 2009

Funny DVD Cover of the Day



I found this DVD in the warehouse while I was getting new releases for AFO. I swear to god, I started busting up the minute I saw it. I couldn't stop staring at it. The title is hilarious as well. The braces on this guys face is what kills me. Also, the look on this twinks face is priceless. He looks like he's having the best time sinking his teeth on that foreskin. I can only imagine what is going on in the mind of the guy getting his foreskin bitten. Wouldn't it be funny if during the scene the guy's foreskin gets caught in between his braces! If that shit happened, I would definately put it in some behind the scenes segment.

This DVD cover is classic. FORESKIN FRENZY has a sequel too! Once I find the sequel I'll post a picture of the DVD cover. Nothing can beat the original. The more I keep looking at this DVD cover the more I want to see it!

Would YOU wanna see this movie?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment