Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello 2011.



Happy 2011 everyone!

Just like that, 2010 came and went. 2010 was a spectacular year for me. I did so many things that I never thought I could possibly do. I managed to make it to Chicago for Grabbys/IML Weekend (which was a fuckin BLAST), Got down and dirty at the GayVN awards and Folsom St Faire, went on a Mexican cruise with my family, spent much needed weekends for R&R in Santa Barbara, and the most thrilling of them all...I FUCKIN MOVED TO SAN FRANCISCO! 2010 was a great year for me. It was a year that made me realize that if you want things to happen, if you want shit done, you need to get the FUCK off your ASS and do something about it. It was a year that made me grow a pair of balls and get the fuck out of the San Fernando Valley. I love the Valley, the Valley is my home and stomping grounds but it was seriously time to get the fuck out of that place and go out and LIVE for a change. Now that 2010 is over, I'm excited to explore and experience WHAT 2011 has to offer.

At the beginning 2010 I wrote goals that I wanted to accomplish. I recently went back to check out some of those goals and I was bummed that I had met maybe like 2 or 3 of them. This year, I do have some goals set for myself but rather than writing what they are I'm just gonna keep them to myself. I don't want another list of goals on my blog that I can't accomplish. I'd rather just take my goals and projects one at a time. I will say that one of my goals is to write more on this blog. Which is something that I've said I would do more often. Well, here is to more blog posts in 2011!!!!

So what do I have looking forward to this in 2011? Lots of things. I really want to explore San Francisco more. I've barely scratched the surface of exploring this amazing city. So far, I've mostly hung out in SoMA, Mission, and the Castro areas. Now that I've moved to the Tenderloin I have a new area of the city to explore. I'm somewhat familiar with the Tenderloin. Whenever I would come up to visit I'd stay at the Motel 6 in the Tenderloin. Its funny because now I live a couple of blocks away from the Motel 6. :P

As far as traveling this year, I wanted to try and make it to Amsterdam this summer but now that I have to pay rent and all I don't think I'll be able to make it. I DO wanna try and make it out to Chicago again for the Grabby Awards this year. Last year was fuckin EPIC and I have a feeling that this year is gonna rock!

Look out for more frequent blogs! Happy 2011 everyone! Lets make it a good year!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment